Friday, December 12, 2008

TF2 Ladies

In honor of my re-addiction to TF2, I'm posting a collection of great female renditions of TF2 characters...

This might be my favorite all-team pose. True to the spirit:

Cutest cartoon ladies:

Badass chicks:


A decent sexy team. Like the Scout, Sniper, Engineer, Medic, and Soldier:

Anime TF2 Girls! The Pyro is awesome! Cute Heavy too:

A great Engineer:



My favorite Demogirls:


Three cute Scouts:


Two great Heavy ladies:
The only two spies I like. And they're great!

Medic!



Too good to leave it out:

7 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, Blogger ahb said...

I'd like to be bonking your engineer.

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Kaitlyn said...

Oh I bet you would. :p

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

Hi! I didn't even know you had a blog! How out of the loop am I? Thanks for saying hi.

 
At 5:07 AM, Blogger zinya said...

Why have Valve not yet even toyed with the idea of making female models of each class? Sure it's not vital to the game at all, but it'd be so awesome.

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger daijitsu said...

Glad to see my work being shown off still!

though, I have to credit my friend for the original pencil sketch.

<3 Daijitsu, artist behind the blue female scout~

also, credit to my friend rocketshoes for the first red scout, bonking yer engineer. :D

Oh, and to the Anon above, we at facepunch.com have actually made some strides in making a mod that would incorporate the female models, but no one's gotten around to modeling them yet ^^;

 
At 5:19 AM, Blogger Kevin Trinh said...

Absolutely amazing.

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Chobittsu said...

I'll be sure to tell Ghostfire that you call her work "Descent" ;P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home